Tuesday, May 22, 2007

9 is not a temperature

So, winter has finally arrived and with it single figure maximum temperatures are here. As far as I am concerned, 9 is not a temperature, 9 is a rating, as in on a scale of 1 - 10 how cold is it.

In other news I have finally gotten round to getting an adsense account and started messing around with the adsense layout's etc. This is in an effort to finally get some sites that I have been thinking about up and running. So please pop through and click on some ads so that I can test the interface out. In case you have forgotten my address, it's here.

2 comments:

Michael F said...

Just don't click too much, fraudulent clicks are not smiled upon :-)

kittychunk said...

It is a tad chilly. Cape Town was even worse. Pesky winter.

Good on you for getting going on the websites. I shall perform my clickery post haste.