Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday and the surprises keep on coming

So, it's monday and I have 3 fewer teeth than I had a week ago. Yes, the wisdom's were removed, and there was far less pain than I was expecting. Of course, the nice strong painkillers may have something to do with that.

Also, some progress has been made on plonc. I now know that ironing does not fix the stains. next step, boiling and boiling with salt.

The Dodgy Movie review
site has finally surfaced. So please link to it. There is a lack of content at the moment, but that should be fixed fairly soon, after all, dodgy movies aren't exactly difficult to find.

Biscuit recipes are still on the way and a new recipe should be up there tomorrow.

The Eeyore site is proving a lot more difficult than I originally thought, mainly because I can't find a decent template for it. I might just have to make one.

And finally, the Lion King was watched on Friday. It was unbelievable. by far the best show I've seen. Do yourself a favour and go watch it.

That is all

2 comments:

kittychunk said...

Good work dude :-). Loving the dodgy movie site, keep it coming...

Schedule5 said...

Cool stuff - linking to biscuit and dodgy movie from both my blogs.

When you're rich - I expect lunch :).