Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The running continues

So, much to my chagrin, and I am sure to everyone elses, the running has continued through 6 straight days. Yesterday was probably the most painful one so far, both in getting up and the run itself. However, today was relatively straightforward. I am slowly improving my time on the 4km run and am homing in on that 28 minute mark. Once I hit that, the next step is 24 minutes. but I'll probably only get there once I can run most of the distance as opposed to the walking that I am doing now. But it will come.

Saturday and Sunday will be the test, with 7km being the distance on those days. If I have improved on the 52 minutes I managed last time I will be happy.

In other news, watched "Wild Hogs". This was more amusing than I thought it would be, and i may even consider starting up the reviews again. But I need to fix a rating system first. The old one just didn't seem to work, so I am looking at a new one based on watchability and dodginess. categories that i think I may be qualified to judge.


That is all

1 comment:

halfhaggis said...

Impressive Hobbs. I should try to take inspiration from your apparent dedication to the task you've set yourself.

When should we expect a 4-minute mile?